How to contact Technical Support for Version 5 products: Edition dated: 05/03/2019
Technical Support is staffed 9am – 5pm UK weekdays.
We operate a “call back” service when busy, so please be ready to leave your name, number, and best times for us to call you. Evening callbacks are possible by prior arrangement.
Tel UK (+44) (0) 208 748 1170
Email email@example.com Try phoning first. If we do not reply within 3 days, please ring: Some emails are rejected as “spam”, particularly if the subject line is blank.
Help us to help you! We can help you much better if you tell us:
- Your name, and best ways to contact you by phone or email
- Best times to contact you by phone (UK 9-5pm, but some evening calls are possible)
- Whether you are a home user, or school (and name of school)
- Please tell us if you are outside the UK. We aim to ring at a sociable hour, so do please tell us what time zone you are in.
What program do you need support for?
- Wordshark 5, Numbershark 5 or both? (Note that earlier versions are now out of support)
- USB product, DVD product, Home Download, School Download or School Network
Is the program running on a “standalone” computer, or on machines that are on a network?
What operating system are you running?
- Apple Mac OS X (We support versions of OS X released within the past 5 years only)
- Microsoft 8, 10, Server 2008 and later
Brief description of your support need, including any error messages.